Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Guiyang Vocational and Technical College & Study in
How to apply
- Be or over 18 years old Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Have valid foreign passport.
- In good physical health.
- No criminal record.
- Abide by the Laws of China and rules of GVTC.
- Respect Chinese customs.
Study for 1-4 months or 1-2 years.
Start in March and September each year.
Tailor the programme to different language proficiency.
Provide Senior High School Certificate (or the equivalent Certificate of Senior High School) or above.
Three-Year Diploma Programme:Start in September each year.
All of the courses are taught in Chinese.
- Provide Senior High School Certificate (or the equivalent Certificate of Senior High School) or above.
- Age under 30 years old.
- Pass HSK 3 or above in general and HSK 4 or above for engineering majors.
- Pass the language proficiency test organized by GVTC for those who have no HSK record.
- At least 1-year language programme study in GVTC for those with little or no previous Chinese training.
① Completed Guiyang Vocational and Technical College Application Form with an attached photo.
② Original copy of the diploma or notarized documents either in Chinese or English (The notarized graduation documents should be offered for the fresh graduates who haven’t obtained the degree diploma before registering Guiyang Vocational and Technical College)
③ Original copy of formal academic transcript of the school you graduated from or notarized document, either in Chinese or English.
④ Copy of Passport
⑤ Resume (both in Chinese and English)
⑥ Physical Examination Certificate for Foreigners
⑦ Certificate of Bank Saving or proof of income
⑧ Other documents required by corresponding department
⑨ Transcript Copy of the HSK 3 or above
Note: The materials of 1-7 have to be sent to the college before registration.
3.1. Guizhou Government Scholarship for International Students
(1) Universities and Colleges Scholarship for Outstanding International Students: It includes partial scholarship and special scholarship provided by Guizhou Provincial Department of Education to support Guizhou universities and colleges to recruit international students. It supports vocational education programs and short-term language training programs.
(2) Laos-Guizhou Scholarship: It offers full scholarship for Laos students in accordance with the agreement between Ministry of Education and Sports of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (MOES, Lao PDR) and Guizhou Province. It supports vocational education programs and vocational training programs. Applicants shall submit application to MOES, Lao PDR.
(3) 2018 Guizhou Government Scholarship for Southeast Asia: It includes full scholarship and partial scholarship according to the consensus between SEAMEO and Guizhou Province. It supports vocational education programs, and short-term language training programs. Applicants shall submit application to the designated website: http://lqlx.gzsedu.cn/.
(4) Guizhou China-ASEAN Maritime Silk Road Scholarship: It belongs to China-ASEAN Maritime Silk Road Scholarship. It offers partial scholarship to recruit outstanding students from ASEAN countries. It supports vocational education programs. Applicants shall submit application to the designated website: http://lqlx.gzsedu.cn/.
Guizhou Government Scholarship Programs，Duration and Standard
3.2. College Scholarship for International Students
The College Scholarship offered by Guiyang Vocational and Technical College is classified into 3 grades: 9000RMB/ year for the top scholarship, 6000RMB/year for the secondary and 3000RMB/year for the third per year. Applicants who have passed HSK 5 or above have a chance to apply for the top scholarship; those who have passed HSK 4 have a chance to apply for the secondary scholarship; the ones who have passed HSK 3 have a chance to apply for the third scholarship. (See more details in the International Scholarship Regulations of Guiyang Vocational and Technical College)
3.3. College “Double-Free” Scholarship
Tuition free and accommodation free. Rail transit majors will have a priority to the double-free policy. Students whose language level is below HSK-3 will have to study Chinese in the college for no less than 6 months, and they shall pay by themselves for this language learning period.
3.4. Living Subsidy
The applicants whose families are financially difficult may apply for part-time jobs on campus with a subsidy of 12.5/hour (up to 500RMB/ academic year).